Last Updated on December, 2016.
- What Information We Collect and How We Collect It.
Our primary purpose in collecting your personal data is to provide you with the services you requested and with those which we believe will optimize and enhance your use of our site and Services. Providing us with your information is not a requirement for using our Services, but note that if you choose not to provide us with certain information, we may not be able to comply with your request or provide certain services.There are a number of different ways that we may collect personal information from you:
- Registration: When you register to use our Service via our website or mobile application or from a third party website or from a co-branded application , the information you provide includes, for example, your name, your location, your photos, website, email and phone number. This registration process is required for users who open an account on our Services or when an order is made from our Product Store.
- Communication from You: When you contact us with questions, concerns or for purposes of customer/technical support, we collect the information you provide, which may include your name, contact details and any other personal information you provide.
- Via Surveys, Contests or Promotions: We may collect your user information through surveys, contests or promotions we may conduct or sponsor from time to time. Participation and providing information is optional.
- Third Party Links: If you establish a link from our Services to a third party website, we may also collect publicly available information regarding you from such third party website.
- Aggregate Information: Whenever you enter our website, our web server automatically collects and aggregates information in respect of your visit. This information includes, for example, URLs or domains of referring websites, browser type, operating system, the pages that you access and the date and time of your visit. This information may be used in conjunction with Cookies and Web Beacons. In general this aggregate information will not identify you personally, but if we do correlate such information to you, we will treat it in accordance with this policy . When users download, install and use our mobile application or a co-branded mobile application on their mobile phone or other wireless telecommunication device, we automatically gather information, including without limitation, carrier providers, a unique device identifier, geo-location information (if allowed by the user), the types of mobile devices and operating systems accessing the App.
- What We Might Do with the Information Collected.
We may use the information provided to us to:
- Provide information that you request or otherwise contact you when necessary;
- Contact you from time to time with critical user or service updates or other information important for our Services, or for the support of the service you requested. We may contact you to ensure that the information we have in our records is still correct and to add additional information to complete your profile;
- Receive feedback from you and inquire about any features they would like to see in future products. We may also contact you to ask you about our products and services and also to inform you of upgrades, technical issues, promotions and new products that may be of interest to you;
- Send out newsletters to you with articles and information which we believe may be of interest to you;
- Customize, measure and improve our services, content and advertising;
- Evaluate users, their preferences and trends for our own internal statistical and analytical purposes, which we may use for marketing purposes and in respect of operations and development;
- Compare information for accuracy, and verify it with third parties;
- Prevent activity we determine to be potentially illegal;
- Disclosure of Information
Although we make every effort to preserve user privacy, we may need to disclose personal information when required to do so by law or when necessary to comply with a current judicial proceeding, a court order or legal process served on our Services, or when we believe in good faith that disclosure of information is necessary to prevent imminent physical harm or to report suspected illegal activity. We may also disclose your personal data to enforce our policies or respond to claims that a listing or other content violates the right of others. In all cases, such information will be disclosed in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We may also share your information as follows:
- When we have your prior consent to disclose such information.
- With Other companies or business entities, in the event we are merged with or acquired by such company or business entity.
- With A third party performing services on our behalf and who has agreed to keep such information confidential (such as the processing of your credit card payment if applicable or the conduct of an online survey, for example.)
- Securing the Information
We take reasonable technical and organizational measures to guard against unauthorized or unlawful processing of the information collected and against accidental loss or destruction of, or damage to, your personal data. While no system is completely secure, we believe the measures implemented by our Services reduce the likelihood of security problems to a level appropriate to the type of data involved. However, we cannot guarantee that our security measures will prevent third parties from obtaining such personal information and images and cannot be responsible for loss, corruption or unauthorized acquisition, use or loss of personal information provided to us or for any damages resulting from such loss, corruption or unauthorized acquisition. In addition, we recommend that you do your part in protecting yourself from unauthorized access to your account by ensuring no one else uses your machine when you are logged in, by logging off from the Services when it is not in use and by keeping your password confidential.
- Information You Share
Certain portions of the mobile application and website may provide you with options to publicly upload, post, transmit, display, perform or distribute content, or other information, including your personal information and your photographs. Please be aware that any information published in a public area will not be considered private and may be accessible to us or third parties and used by us or such third parties for any reason. You should exercise caution when making public any information (including personal information and photographs). Please make sure not to post, deliver, transmit, display or share any personal information or photographs of others without first obtaining their consent to such actions. . We will not be responsible for any loss associated when you share private information with others.
- Account and password
The holder of a Services account and password has the ability and discretion to edit the user details provided in the user profile for such account and to upload and share photos and personal information. For this reason as well as for other reasons it is very important to choose a difficult password, to keep your password in a safe place and to use updated anti-virus software. It is your responsibility to keep your password and username secure and you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account. We are not liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this section.
- How We Work with Storage Providers and Analytics Providers.
This Services is neither designed nor intended to collect personal information from persons under the age of eighteen (13). Persons under the age of 13 should not provide any personal information to this Services. We ask that parents supervise their children while online.
- Access, Modification and Accuracy of Information Collected
You can access and modify your Picndo account information by going into your account settings (if you have a photographer’s account) or clicking on your name in the Gallery (for other types of users) as well as make any changes to any consent that you may have given in respect of us contacting you relating to information that you receive from us. You may also ask at any time that your preferences as to the type of communications that you receive from us are modified in order to stop receiving them or to be added to our mailing list. You can also do this by following the instructions included in each communication or newsletter.
- Retention and Storage of the Information We Collect
We will retain your information for a reasonable time to permit us to use it for the purposes that we have communicated to you. We may use the services of third party companies to physically collect and store your information on our behalf. Any such companies will have to comply with the terms of this policy.
- European Union Members – International Transfer of Data
The App and the Picndo platform service is international in scope. By using the Services you consent to your private information being sent and processed in other jurisdictions outside the European Union and European Economic Area, including the United States where there may be less stringent data protection laws.
- Business Transfers
The information that is collected by us is considered to be an asset. In the event that Picndo or portions of its assets are acquired by another company, such information may be one of the transferred assets. We will take reasonable steps to place a notification of such a transfer on our Services.
- Acceptance of these Terms
By using our services or accessing our Services you are consenting to the practices relating to information collection and use that are described in this policy.
- Contacting Us
Any requests for access to your information, modification of your information or questions in respect of this policy should be sent to the following email address: support@Picndo.com